• One pack of 54 values
• Instruction card
• PDF handout
Helps young people to:
• Understand their key values in life and how this might affect their career choice and planning.
• Helps to build inner strength and resilience when dealing with change.
• Understand behaviors associated with different values and the change required to achieve this.
• Foster respect for themselves and others and how to work together and communicate for ‘win win’ situations.
• Cultivate a sense of who they are, who they want to be not just what skills they do, how this would help them in the workplace.
What’s on your horizon (careers pack) £30
• One pack of 30 cards to include future possibilities (pictures and word format)
• Instructions on how to use.
• Engaging PDF handout.
Help young people to:
• Help to identify what really matters to them in the next 6 months or 12 months.
• Help to identify what they want their life to include within a timeframe.
• Feel more motivated to make changes in their life by identifying the aspects of the future they want and the actions they need to take to get there.
• Raise awareness of different post options and pathways.
• It helps broaden horizons, opportunities and raises aspirations.