Available 22nd November 2021 - Pre-order now!
Now in its 18th edition, Careers is the established jobs directory and careers library staple.
• This is the only guide to be updated annually, offering the most up-to-date labour market information
• Includes profiles of more than 500 jobs across a wide range of industries, from leisure and security to science and construction, inspiring students in their career choices
• Content is kept fresh with new profiles added each year
• Easy to navigate and accessible format, students can search by industry sector which reveals more career options to consider
• Each job profile is packed with vital information, answering students' key questions, including required qualifications, estimated salary, what the work involves, what the working conditions are and the type of person suited to the role.
Covering jobs from IT and the NHS to apprenticeships and government jobs, give students a head start with this impressive guide to career choices. The only annually updated careers directory, this well-established school library staple is now in its 18th edition. With in-depth job profiles that highlight essential requirements and conditions of the role, students are given a comprehensive overview so they can find a job that is a good fit for them.