Subscribe today for access to this ever-growing bank of interactive teaching resources and exciting digital games!
These connect learning to life and equip young people with the knowledge, skills and experience to find their purpose and fulfil their potential.
The Panjango Resource Bank includes:
Scheme of Work
The new Explore, Experience, Thrive Scheme of Work offers a structured career learning journey using Panjango's unique style of fun, interactive and contextualised learning.
The Scheme makes use of the existing games and resources but mostly offers original content to connect learning to life and excite young people about the world of work. It also incorporates the best content from The Real Game for which Panjango was given an exclusive license to update and repurpose.
The initial phase of the Scheme of Work includes 15 core lessons and an additional 15+ optional lessons and it will continue to be expanded for KS2, KS3 and KS4 over time.
Teaching resources that connect careers to the curriculum and help young people develop important skills for their future as they explore the world of work. All resources are downloadable and editable in Powerpoint format to allow you to tailor them to the specific needs of your pupils.
By signing up today, you'll get access to an existing bank of more than 120 resources. In addition there will be at least 10 new resources added each month covering the following areas:
- Subjects/Topics - mapping every topic of Key Stage 3 Maths, English and Science to work-related challenges to connect careers and the curriculum.
- Skills - developing key skills such as creativity, confidence and communication.
- Careers - exploring individual careers in immersive and interactive ways.
- Sectors - exploring a dozen careers within each sector.
- Journeys - guided journeys through exciting 'real world' scenarios such as an earthquake or virus outbreak.
- Issues - resources exploring important issues such as climate change, black history or mental health.
- Events - themed resources exploring key events in the calendar such as Christmas or the Olympics.
- Activities - other worksheets, interactive resources and simple games bringing careers to life in entertaining and engaging ways.
Web-based careers games to build knowledge of the world of work and help young people to think about their future. All through fun and interactive games!
Current games include...
- Panjango Choices - a thought-provoking game to kickstart lively discussion about aspirations and future life choices as players discover who knows each other best! It's career exploration with a twist!
- Panjango Top 10s - a fast-paced naming game where players race against the clock to name as many of the Top 10 examples of a topic relating to the world of work as they can in 60 seconds e.g. 'jobs in a hospital’, 'famous inventors' or ‘the main tasks of a solicitor’ etc.
Each month Panjango will add new resources and lessons to the Resource Bank. They will also add new digital games as they are created. Watch this space for more!