TARGETjobs Consulting provides essential advice and information on career opportunities in consulting and includes:
• careers advice must-haves for surviving the graduate recruitment process: the key skills consulting recruiters look for, how to research employers effectively, how to submit an impressive application, how to handle case study interviews and how to succeed at assessment centres
• information about salaries in consulting
• an in-depth internships section, exploring how to get an internship, how to make the most of it and what to do if you don’t manage to secure one
• a detailed recruitment timeline: what to do when during the year, whatever university stage you’re at
• in-depth interviews with interns, graduate employees and more experienced professionals, working across a range of sectors and specialisms
• information on career progression (secondments, MBAs and more) in the sector
• A-Z of consulting employers, plus at-a-glance information on vacancies and deadlines.
TARGETjobs Consulting is published annually and is part of the TARGETjobs-by-sector family of career products. They are consistently voted the best subject-specific careers guides in student surveys.
The publication is accompanied by the website targetjobs.co.uk/consulting and supported on Twitter @TjobsConsult.