Studying a business or economics course unlocks an exciting array of career options for graduates, but competition for university places is fierce. Now in its 14th edition, this lively guide offers detailed advice on what students need to do to secure a place on the course of their choice and what career options are available to them on graduation.
Featuring first-hand case studies from current students and insider advice from admissions tutors, this guide will lead you through every step of the process, offering practical guidance on:
- Choosing the best business, economics or related course for you
- Writing a winning personal statement
- Securing valuable work experience and internships
- How to shine at interview
- Career paths open to you at the end of your course.